Favorite "fun" facts…
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s
- No piece of square dry paper can be folded more than
7 times in half.
- There are more than 10 million bricks in the Empire
- If you counted 24 hours a day, it would take 31,688
years to reach one trillion.
- The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth.
- A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of
- Pinocchio is Italian for "pine eye".
- The average life span of a major league baseball is
- The longest recorded flight of a chicken is 13 seconds.
- The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10
- A mole can dig a tunnel 300 feet long in just one
- Until 1796, there was a state in the United States
called Franklin. Today it's known as Tennessee.
- Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10
of a calorie.
- One in every 4 Americans has appeared on television.
- The state of Florida is bigger than England.